|Yummy Soup | One of my next projects | Beautiful Hair | A pretty dress|
- There has been a discussion about slips and linings over at Colette Forum, I know that for most this would be known territory but I was thinking of this subject only last night as I fell asleep
- Tasia from Sewaholic does a wonderful tutorial on sewing inseam pockets, I will be doing this on every skirt I make!
- Rachel at A Beautiful Mess shows how to make a hanging basket garden
- Sherry from Pattern Scissors Cloth does a great series on matching checks and plaids, see part 1, part 2 and how to sew it up
- Miss Jackson shows off her awesome version of Colette's Macaron dress
- Doortje from Just Skirts and Dresses' beautiful Cambie dress using eyelet, certainly going to give that fabric a go in the future