Sunday 29 July 2012

Going ons...

So it has been over a month since I posted last, I can't believe how fast time flys. I haven't posted because there hasn't been much to tell to be honest. Sitting has only been really possible this past week so there hasn't been any sewing yet, though the are lots of plans! I am at about the 400 squares mark for the granny square blanket, will have to start sewing them together soon. And this week I have started to learn how to knit! I've signed up for the beginners Knit Lab on Craftsy. I have to say I am really impressed with the course, the instructor Stefanie is great. So I have casted on for the course project, the Lacy Keyhole Scarf and after many dropped stitches and other random going ons I completed 9 rows by the end of the opening ceremony of the London Olympics. Hopefully this time next week I will have pictures on my finished apron to show you all...well I can hope right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment